I haven't had a new post in a while (obviously). Yes, Family Drake has been cooking over the past couple of months, but I can't say that we've tried any new recipes recently. We have adopted a new practice however, popularly known as Meatless Mondays (thanks Sammy... please hold your comments). I enjoy being vegetarian, but Alex doesn't feel the same. Thus far I've been making really simple recipes, like grilled cheese and tomato soup, spinach lasagna, cheese quesadillas with black beans and rice, spaghetti with marinara sauce, etc. I haven't done any experimenting, because honestly on Monday night after leaving work, going to the gym, then coming home to cook dinner I'm not in the mood to try a new tofu recipe. Also since my last post, Alex and I hosted our first dinner party. Hopefully there will be many more to come. Now I am compelled to purchase table linens, napkin rings, and serving platters. Birthday wish list.

Comments

Popular Posts