Deuces 2014

Welcome 2015!  It's only day 1 and I am exhausted!  Our sweet boy decided to run laps around the house tonight, but he still requires adult assistance, so Husband and I were also running laps.  We're happy to be relaxing on the couch after his bedtime!  2014 was a wild amazing year, with inconceivable highs and sorrowful lows.  I'm looking forward to this year's possibilities.  I see so much in myself that I want to improve upon, but I'm anticipating that just like years past, by the time February rolls around I will have fallen into the same monotonous routine once again.   My biggest downfall however, is lack of planning.  Hence the broadest resolution I could come up with - PLAN!  I treat dinner every night like a surprise.  "They want to eat again?!  Didn't we just eat yesterday??"  I'm shocked that my jeans fit differently, even though I haven't worked out in 2 months.  Time to get it together, or continue to grow a muffin top!

Comments

Popular Posts