Wedding Weekend





Riverwood Mansion in Nashville. Congrats Josh and Jen!

Comments

  1. Your photos are great!!! What a great weekend for a wedding... I love the front door shot. Looks like a very nice event. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was very pretty. I was disappointed though, some of my photos looked fine on the camera, but when I uploaded them to the computer they look blurry, like the cake picture. Weird.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That happens to me all the time... Especially when I worked with Student Publications. Everyone used to have that same problem. I guess that's why I take a million pictures of the same thing! I found that our camera sometimes takes a photo better when I take several photos...Just holding the button down for several seconds. The second or third photo is sometimes the best one...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great advice! Will have to keep that in mind.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts