Namaste

Small changes can make a huge difference!  This week I went to a 6am yoga class at the Y, and it changed my day.  I was more awake and felt more alert all day, even though I didn't have a drop of coffee (I KNOW).  I wanted to go again this morning but didn't roll out of bed in time.  When you aren't used to getting up before 7am, the alarm suddenly going off at 5 is quite an adjustment.  I've never been particularly good at getting up when it's still dark outside.  But I hope to change that!  Ommmm.  Speaking of calming good vibes - my cellmate and I decided to change up the lighting in our office and I am in love with it.  Instead of using overhead fluorescent lighting, we put a floor lamp in the middle of the room and added small lamps to the desks.  Aaaah.  It's crazy how a simple thing like the lightly completely changes the mood in a room.  Next thing you know we'll have yoga mats and a sign on the door, "This is a shoe- free zone."

Comments

Popular Posts