Freezer Meals: But there's no room for my pizza!!!

In preparation for our new addition, I am making freezer meals so that we won't have to worry about "what's for dinner?" during the sleep deprived comatose state associated with the first weeks of parenthood.  Also I don't want us to live off take out for weeks.  So far we've got potato corn chowder, chicken and dumplings, black beans, chick peas, apple muffins, whole grain banana and apple sauce muffins, meat sauce for spaghetti, and taco seasoned beef stashed in the freezer.  I plan to also make stuffed shells, black bean and sweet potato enchiladas, calzones, and tomato soup.  Alex is starting to get concerned about the dwindling space in our freezer.  Where's a man supposed to put his frozen pizza?  Lots of these recipes are courtesy of The Pioneer Woman.  She has a great blog post about freezer cooking that helped me come up with a game plan.

Breakfast:
Apple Muffins
Whole Grain Muffins (aka "My Mom's Muffins")

Dinners:
Potato Corn Chowder
Chicken and Dumplings
Stuffed Shells (beef and spinach)
Sweet potato Black Bean Enchiladas
Tomato Soup
Beef for tacos
Spaghetti Meat Sauce
Calzones





Comments

Popular Posts