Smoothie Queen

This week I watched a documentary, Fat Sick and Nearly Dead.  I love documentaries, regardless of the subject, but documentaries and food/ health perk my interest even more.  I recommend watching it.  After watching it I decided Family Drake was lacking in essential vitamins and minerals.  Couldn't we just take a multivitamin?  I don't think so.  Getting vitamins and minerals as close to the plant source as possible in my opinion is the best way, and what our bodies are most capable of utilizing.  Hence the swamp water looking smoothies I have been making this week!  I just use what we have in the house, which included strawberries, bananas, spinach, and nectarines.  Just add ice and blend away.  My next step may be asking for a juicer for Christmas.

Comments

Popular Posts