Chicken and Rice Casserole

Chicken and Rice Casserole

This is by far my favorite casserole to make. It couldn’t be easier. It is delicious, comforting, and unforgivably calorically dense, but you forget all about that as soon as the first bite passes from you fork to your mouth. Paula is definitely right about this dish… the guy that you choose to make it for is sure to propose. The dish also travels well for potlucks and holidays. It is also very versatile, I love to add small pieces of broccoli for added color and nutrition (can you blame the dietitian in me?). Also, for me, Paula uses a little too much butter. I use about half of the amount recommended in the recipe. I can only stand to be so bad in one day. Despite the guilt, butter, and sour cream, I think you'll find this dish is well worth it. Thanks, Paula.

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/paula-deen/chicken-and-rice-casserole-recipe2/index.html


Comments

Popular Posts