Squeaky Clean

My name is Suzie, and I'm addicted to Pinterest.  Whew!  That feels better.  Now that we've gotten that out of the way, I can tell you that I have lots of ideas floating around in my head as a result of Pinterest, including but not limited to homemade Christmas gifts, Christmas cards, organization tips, recipes, etc.  The only thing that I have stumbled across and actually put into practice is a cleaning schedule.  (Why didn't I think of that?)  I try to squeeze in all of the household chores over the weekend, and I never get everything finished.  Dedicating 15 to 20 minutes everyday to one room or one task helps make it more manageable.  My current schedule is as follows:
Monday: Vacuum (every room)
Tuesday: Dust
Wednesday: Master bathroom (countertops, shower, tub, sweep and mop)
Thursday: Guest bathroom
Friday: Kitchen (sweep, mop, clean fridge)
This doesn't include everyday things like straightening up or washing dishes.  But if I have 15 minutes (more like an hour) to waste on Pinterest, I can take 15 minutes to clean.
Hopefully this will help keep the Drake house a little more tidy.  Happy cleaning!
{I love vintage ads}

Comments

Popular Posts