After a 10+ hour day -

Feeling like I'm doing a terrible job at keeping up the house- especially where food is concerned.      Got home late tonight so we are ordering Chinese (got a bad taste in my mouth saying that).  I haven't been to the gym all week, and work has been ridiculous.  Today, on my 10 minute lunch break, I've eaten a salad with avocado and carrot sticks, and I've only had a cup of coffee to drink.  Hungry, thirsty, tired, frustrated.... *sigh.  The current contents of our fridge are as follows: lettuce, 1 carrot, 1 Tbsp tofu sour cream, and 3 mini Gherkin pickles.  Currently I'm trying to convince myself that hot tea is a better decision than a glass of Scotch.  I keep reminding myself that tomorrow is Friday.  We need a good housewife.  Any takers?!

Comments

Popular Posts