Side Hustle

With Valentine's Day coming up, I've gotten a few requests for yummy baked goodies.  Thankfully everybody understands that ingredients aren't always cheap, and they offer to pay me to bake for them, so it's nice to make a little money on the side.  Alex has referred to it as my "side hustle."  He reminds me that "if you're good at something, never do it for free... except for me, you can bake for me for free."  Tonight I am making white chocolate oatmeal cookie dough (because my friend's daughter wants to bake them herself, how cute is that?), for Valentine's Day I am baking vanilla cupcakes, double chocolate cupcakes, and red velvet cupcakes.  Maybe it should stress me out, but when people at work ask me to bake for them I can't say no, I just love to bake.  Hopefully the side hustle will continue to expand (...and I can quit my job to stay home and bake all day?? Dare to dream.)  Maybe I need business cards.  Maybe I could call it "Suzie's Sweet Shoppe"or "Suzie's Sugar Shack"... hmmmm.

Comments

Popular Posts