Backwards day

Today must be backwards day because I  managed to eat lunch before breakfast.  Oh well, as long as all the nutrients make it into the day.  (But seriously, who eats salad before oatmeal?  Dietitians are weird.)  What a rainy Friday!  I had to drag myself out of bed this morning, then convince Luie that it was time to get up.  I resorted to bribery.  "You hungry?"  "YES!"  chomp chomp chomp.  Then he was ready to plop back down into his bed, until.... "You want to go to daycare?"   "WHAT? DAYCARE?! MY FAVORITE!"   Flies to the door, runs back to me, runs to the door.  Somebody was ready to socialize ( I didn't mention anything about the bath and nail trim at the end of the day...)  Notice how dogs are never just 'ok' or 'eh' about anything?  They're either strongly opposed, or bouncing off the walls excited.  Gotta love the enthusiasm.

Comments

Popular Posts