Baked Salmon


I debated on whether or not to post this, because I don't think the pictures turned out very well, but it's so simple and tasted good that I felt compelled to share. Also, I'm not sure why we seem to have asparagus every time we have fish...

Salmon filets
Salt and Pepper
Garlic powder
Fresh lemon juice
Olive oil

Salmon can be fresh or frozen. The salmon that I used was frozen and it came out fine, though I expected it to be tough. Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray. Season with salt and pepper, garlic powder, squeeze the juice of 1/2 a lemon over the salmon filets, drizzle with olive oil. Bake at 400 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes for 2 filets, 30 minutes for 4 filets. The fish should flake easily with a fork when its done, or have an internal temperature of 145 degrees.

Comments

Popular Posts