Decisions, Decisions

This chick hates making decisions, especially if it involves other people.  Anybody else with me?  I'm so bad about this that Alex teases me constantly, we've even argued about it a few times... you know : Where do you want to go for dinner?  I don't care, where do you want to go?  Asked you first.  Well I don't care, I'll go anywhere.  I picked last time.  Well what do you not want.  Ummm... nothing really.  So where do you want to go?  I don't care, where do you want to go?  And on and on and on.  So I had Alex cracking up at me last Friday night, when we decided where to go, but the place was really crowded, and it would be a 30 minute wait.  I said "no thanks!" to putting our name down, turned and looked at Alex and said "We're going to Brick's instead."  (another place we frequent).  We got back to the car and I burst out with "I MADE A DECISION!" and demanded a high-five... which made Alex laugh during the entire 5 minute drive down the street to Bricks.  Well this got me on a roll of decision making.  I told Alex what I would make for dinner this week (that's right, none of this back and forth what are you in the mood for - this is what we're having, take it or leave it, dadgumit).  This is a big step for me!  Even though it seems very silly to admit.  Maybe I'm on the slow track to bossy :)

Comments

  1. haha...could your roomie being rubbing off on you? #get on the couch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's all you LG. Soon I'll be walking around singing "I'm boss-ay..."

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts