Pumpkin Craze

I was trying to find some pictures online of pumpkin spice lattes for this blog entry, and instead I found a picture of pumpkins that said "Quickly, get into everything I eat or drink for the next 3 months."  For some reason I couldn't upload it to the blog (Pinned it? You bet.)  I can admit that I get a little pumpkin obsessed from October 1st - December 31st.  ("I'm Suzie, and I'm a pumpkaholic," don't try to pronounce that).  You know you get a little excited when Starbucks releases pumpkin spice lattes again ... so what if I sing "it's the most wonderful time of the year" in my head on that glorious day (now you're doing it... ha!).  But this local business supporting girl tries to stay away from Starbucks and buy from locally owned coffee shops.  I stopped by Mama's Java in Nolensville last week and ordered a soy pumpkin spice latte... yum!  (Not represented in the above picture... sorry, not sure where to find that kind of amazing beverage artistry, but when I find it you'll know).  Tastes like you're drinking dessert before 10 am, but you can get away with it, because it's fall.  Whatever your favorite fall treat is, drink/ eat it up!  We won't have long before "winter is coming," (Game of Thrones moment).  I'm thinking some pumpkin oatmeal cookies need to be made in this house at some point this week.  I have a hard time sharing those.

Comments

Popular Posts