Falafel & Grits


Just a couple pictures from this weekend.  I talked to my mom on the phone and told her about how cute Luie looked after coming home from the groomer with a bandana around his neck, and of course she needed a picture.
Handsome guy!

Then we talked about nail colors, because she likes to laugh at the different names by OPI and always wants to know what color I'm wearing.  One of my favorite nail colors for fall: "I'm Suzi & I'm a Chocoholic," (what's not to like) and of course she wanted to see what that looked like, so I took a picture of my nails with Luie's sock feet.  Obviously we both need iPhones so we can face time and not have to go through all this taking pictures and e-mailing back and forth.
Show off your pawdicure
Enough Luie pictures (for today).  Alex and I both visited a couple of our favorite restaurants this weekend.  I went to Blu Fig for some hummus and falafel pocket with homemade chips and fruit tea.  It's one of my favorite places, the food is always fresh and so so good.  


Sunday afternoon we went to B&C BBQ so Alex could get his fix :) boys and their BBQ.  I go to B& C for their cheese grits.  So wrong but so right at the same time. 

 Now to plan dinner for the rest of this week.  It's looking like French Dip sandwiches for tomorrow, which is great, because I put everything in the crock pot in the morning and it's ready when we get home.  

It's such a gloomy day!  Time to make some tea and find a book... probably a cookbook. 

Comments

Popular Posts