Early Bird

My early morning routine is out the window, and I hate it.  Waking up at 7am, rushing to get ready, then sitting in traffic for 40 minutes is not my cup of tea (or coffee, for me).  Then at the end of the day, after sitting in traffic for an hour, I'm never in the mood to go to the gym.  I get home later, and so does Alex, so I go to bed later, then wake up later, and the cycle begins all over again.  I'm working on finding a happy medium, where I can actually spend time with my husband and squeeze in a workout. All that to say, I felt much more together and productive when I was getting up at 5am and going to the gym (...not before having a cup of coffee).  Ok, this post quickly became evidence of my coffee addiction.  Let me stop while I'm ahead.  But while we're discussing caffeine... I experienced The Frothy Monkey for the first time this weekend and loved it.  Note: admission requires either yoga attire or a fantastic beard.

Comments

Popular Posts