Blogging Over Breakfast

I've started following a new blog recently and felt like I should share.  www.pbfingers.com  This chick has workouts, work out playlists, recipes, fashion pics, monthly book club, silly dog pictures (kindred spirits, obviously)... basically everything I could ever hope for in one place.  I found a breakfast recipe on her website that is completely doable.  Over night oats - stir together some oats with almond milk, cinnamon, and honey, cover it and refrigerate over night, and when you wake up in the morning - tada! breakfast!  All I have to do is grab a spoon and set the Keurig to 'go.'  I really need all the help I can get in the morning.  She adds chai seeds to her oatmeal to thicken it, I'm going to try to find some the next time I hit the grocery.  Speaking of grocery store, tonight's dinner is TBA... why is 'what's for dinner?' the hardest question of my day?  I should be a pro by now.  Enjoy PB fingers blog!  What are some of your favorite blogs?

Comments

Popular Posts