Zombie Walk

My gym experience this morning was a little bizarre... I was beebopping along on the eliptical, and the fire alarm starts going off, but nobody reacts.  After a few seconds the fire alarm stops.  Then a few minutes later... it starts again, then stops.  The noise was deafening, and after 10 minutes of it I couldn't take anymore, so I went home to finish my workout (probably a little less effective, but oh well) with some pushups and bicycle crunches.  My little spur of the moment run earlier this week - I'm still paying for it. I woke up this morning with serious shin splints and hobbled to the bathroom like a zombie (glad Alex was asleep, otherwise he would still be making fun of me.)  Ouch!


It's taco night at the Drake house.  My "taco meat" is seasoned lentils, so yummy, with brown rice, enchilada sauce, lettuce and avocado.  Now I just have to talk myself into doing the dishes...

Comments

Popular Posts