New Year and Birthday

Birthday girl and a few members of the crew.
Happy New Year!  This year we decided to keep the celebration low- key.  We had a few friends over for game night.  I've never played Life before but I learned that it takes forever, pretty much the whole night.  At midnight we turned the bash into a surprise birthday party for Mel, complete with deviled eggs instead of cake.  Gotta know what your friends like when you play hostess.  The party spread included: Flatbread pizzas, chicken tenders, pigs in a blanket, spinach and artichoke dip, hummus, veggie pinwheels, "cowboy caviar" aka rotel with black eyed peas, and espresso brownies.  Alex and I are committed to better workout routines.  I want to start going to the gym before work again, and Alex goes to the gym during his lunch breaks.  We're all about the fitness over here... for now :) Luie isn't exactly supportive.  I've thought about running again... but I'm terrible.  It's embarrassing.  What are your resolutions?
Run?  I don't see any runners.  

Comments

  1. Aww, sounds fun. Wish I could've been there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *Ahem* My display name may be "me" but my real name is Meagan. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you were missed. It was good times, Mel seemed very surprised :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts